Great Sit Stand Chair for Industrial Use!
The Biofit Sit or Stand Chair features a pneumatic seat height adjustment, a forward-tilting seat mechanism (0° - 6° angle) and a self-skinned urethane seat featuring a built-in handle and ventilation ribs.
The GX150 Sit/Stand Chair promotes a balanced posture by supporting the torso and hips. BioFit sit/stands are engineered to be the solution to reducing cumulative trauma and soft tissue problems that often are associated with jobs that require extensive standing. Choose BioFit sit stands for a safer, more productive work environment.
These chairs are for top performance in variety of environments including: industry, education, laboratory, clean room and health care.
- Seat: 13" x 13" black self-skinned urethane with built-in handle
- Controls: pneumatic seat-height adjustment, seat tilts from 0° to 6° forward.
- Metal parts have a powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code.
- Base: Five-legged tubular steel base with 23” leg spread, 20” diameter attached footring and non-skid glides.
- Seat Height Adjustment Range GXT20: 22” – 29”
- Seat Height Adjustment Range GXT50: 25” – 35”
- Finish: Powder coated (standard), Chrome (optional)