Seat By Focal Upright
- Non-slip, easy-to-clean, contoured seat cushion which may help to reduce pressure points
- Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement
- Supports leaning posture– encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Seat pan tilts up to 5 degrees to support hip flexibility
- Easy-adjust piston-release handle raises and lowers the seat
- Designed to move with the body; this active movement promotes a relaxed spine and may help to engage muscles
- Accommodates heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Discreetly designed wheels for easy portability
- Post folds for easy storage
- Anti-Fatigue Mat (included) may help relieve stress on your feet and lower body versus having your feet on the floor while leaning/perching, providing a more comfortable working experience
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
- Designed by Martin Keen
Quantity Per Unit:1
Unit Of Measure Pricing:Each