Q-doc 515 Adjustable Acrylic Document Holder:
Most desktop users work with their computer and documents atthe same time. Commonly these papers are on the left or theright of the computer user, whereby the neck strainincreases.The 'in-line' document holder increases the productivity, working simultaneously with the monitor and the document. The document holder enables the user to create extra workspace to organize documents, notes, mobile phone, PDA, post-it Notes just right in front of the user.
- reates an in-line workstation: document holder is placed between screen and keyboard, that prevents undue head and neck movements
- Ergonomic: decreases neck pain, eye strain and discomfort and increases data input speed
- Height adjustable: 7 positions (12° - 46°) for best viewing angle and alignment to the screen (12 till 24 cm at the back)
- Solid: supports all kinds of document, even heavy files
- Handy: allows full-size keyboard to be stored, space under frontside: 43mm
- Material: Clear acrylic