Forearm Support With Pad
Prevent or Reduce Carpal Tunnel and Repetitve Stress Injuries!
The ErgoRest Forearm Support is a fully-adjustable, articulating ergonomic support for elbows, forearms, and wrists.
Supporting the forearm and wrist relieves muscle strain and tension from the neck and shoulder area, and can help prevent and/or reduce pressure on the Median nerve, which is the primary cause of the discomfort that accompanies both Carpal Tunnel and Repetitive Stress Injuries. Designed for office and industrial use, such as data terminal and light factory assembling tasks. Can be combined with an intuitive mouse pad area.
- Made from aluminum alloys and tough polyamide nulon fibers.
- The support pad is upholstered with rich, genuine leather for maximum comfort.
- Padded arm rest comes in small (5 1/8") or large (8")
- Arm color comes in Gray or Black finish
- Standard Clamp for desktops 1" - 1 5/8" thick, Large Clamp for desks 1 5/8" - 2 1/2" thick
- Standard Arm operational span 9.25", Long Arm operational span 12"
- Can be used for right or left hand
- Clamp end swivel rotates 180 degrees, center and arm rest swivels rotate 360 degrees
- Swivel arm adjusts 3 inches vertically
- Maximum load bearing capacity of 26 lbs
- Optional extended height pole adjusts up to 17 3?4"
- Optional round mouse pad places mouse pad 1 1?2" above the work surface
- Usually ships within 2 – 3 days