Save Your Hands With Our Foot Controlled Hands Free Mouse
Avoid carpal tunnel syndrome and mouse induced Repetitive Stress Injury associated with desktop mice. Using the foot controlled mouse eliminates stress on the delicate hand-wrist area by moving mouse control to the feet. This prevents awkward wrist, elbow, and shoulder positioning before chronic pain develops. It also eliminates wasteful, repetitive "keyboard-to-mouse" hand movements increasing productivity. With the foot controlled mouse, you can have complete control of the cursor without having to take your hands off the keyboard, or your eyes off the monitor.
The foot controlled mouse is a two part system: one for cursor control ("slipper"), the other for mouse clicks and shortcuts (the "pedal"). The slipper shaped cursor controller is easy to use and efficient. With an elastic strap and velcro ends, it fits any size foot. The two-level pedal buttons mimic all regular mouse clicks but can also be programmed with any customized shortcuts (as many as 10 shortcuts for each program). It arrives preset with many popular shortcuts selected from widely used programs.
- 800 DPI
- Two level ergonomic layout of control pedal
- "Slipper" controls mouse cursor and button panel controls mouse clicks and scroll
- Buttons on Panel:
- Left Click, Right Click, Double Left Click,
- 2 Programmable buttons for defining any shortcuts/hotkeys
- Scroll Wheel
- Window on monitor shows all button functions
- Preset popular shortcuts for popular programs
- Slipper shaped and efficient cursor controller
- Powered by user-friendly Neuratron™ software (included)
- Built in sleep mode after 8 minutes; to wake up unplug "slipper" and plug back in
- Compatible with Windows 98E, Me, 2K, XP, Vista; Apple Mac OS X 10.3 and later
- Connection to computer is via USB Port
- Slipper dimension: 7.0" x 4.25" x 0.875"
- Button Panel dimension: 12.5" x 5.5" x 2.0"
- Cord length 6 feet 4 inches
- Slipper cord length 3 feet 2 inches
- Mouse pad for slipper included - 15.75" x 11.0"
- Button dimension 1.5" in diameter