Evoluent right reduced reach keyboard:
The Evoluent R3K Reduced Reach Right-Hand Keyboard allows the user who mouses with the right hand to balance the load between the left and right sides of the upper body, reducing the stress on the shoulder muscles of the mousing side. Having the number pad to the left side of the keyboard, the Evoluent Reduced Reach Right-Hand Keyboard makes it possible to input numbers with the left hand, and to mouse with the right. With only a single column of navigation keys along the right edge, the keyboard allows the mouse to be placed in a comfortable position more directly in line with the right shoulder.
- Unique Keypad Location - The Evoluent Keyboard's numeric keypad is uniquely on the left side to let you put your right-handed mouse much closer to your keyboard, greatly reducing your reach to the mouse for a more relaxed arm position.
- Works the Way You Do - Quickly locate the Enter, Del, Page Up, Page Down, arrows, and other keys in the numeric keypad on the left. These often-used keys are also duplicated on the right side of the Evoluent keyboard.
- One-Touch Shortcut Keys - Enjoy one-touch access to the Web, E-mail, cut, copy, paste, volume control, sleep, shut down, and other functions with the Evoluent keyboard's dedicated Windows shortcut keys.
- Tactile Bumps - Used on often-pressed keys such as Ctrl, Del, Home, Page Down, and the down arrow to aid operation by touch.
- Scissor Keys - High quality scissor key mechanisms have crisp action and no key cap wobble.