Create useable keyboard tray space from an unuseable 90 degree corner!
The cornermaker allows you to make use and construst the perfect corner desk, allowing to attach your keyboard tray or a platform from which to work from! The strong aluminum design forms a extremely strong structure and the provided boltsgive way to the perfect balance for a non-slip grip.
- Sturdy aluminum lip hangs down 1 3/4” from the surface of the Cornermaker
- 1/8” thick composite phenolic shaped as an arc with a radius that measures 9 5/8”
- Lightweight and extremely strong structure.
- Clamps position holder to the desk surface
- 2 different length fastening bolts are included for clamping to different thicknesses of desk tops from 7/8” to 1 1/2” thick
- Clamp bracket is pre-drilled with 2 mounting slots for easy attachment of most any track based keyboard system
- A separate bumper is combined with fastening bolt which is positioned at the front of the track and acts as the stop for the Keyboard Arm
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included
19 3/8”w x 9 5/8”d x 1 7/8”h